Items previously displayed or to be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
January 2017 issue
in-house TECHNICAL account MANAGER
- A dynamic and exciting management position covering full client services, sales and an essential technical element.
- Discussing projects with clients to establish their requirements
- Writing detailed proposals that provide the best solution to meet each client’s brief
- Quote individual jobs and projects on a daily basis
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure all potential orders are recognised
- Process orders through to detailed job specification for handover to production
- Order various parts from multiple suppliers and sub-contractors
- Follow up on completion of projects and ensure client satisfaction
- Work with the directors on new conceptual designs and new product ranges to meet market trends and demands
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- You must be comfortable using a computer with the ability to type coherent and concise information and have experience with MS Office and Outlook
- Experience using Clarity or similar CRM systems would be an advantage
- CAD / Sketchup / Solidworks / Adobe Design Suite would be an advantage
- Sign industry and manufacturing knowledge/experience would be an advantage
- You must be a confident person on the telephone and face-to-face
- You will be expected to understand the company core capabilities and to learn the products in detail.
- You will have the ability to listen and understand the client requirements in order to formulate a solution and compile a detailed client proposal
- Attention to detail is paramount. You will dealing with comprehensive briefs and need to know when something is missing and be in a position to ask the right questions
- You will need to be a coherent and trusted communicator.
- We are looking for experience of delivering to deadlines. You will be taking full job ownership and ensure the job reaches its completion with the support of colleagues
- We are a source of information as well as helping to solve problems. You will be a main point of contact for clients. Your aim will be to build relationships and develop all the accounts that fall within your responsibility.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise