To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Junior Graphics Technician, Fixed term 12 months
An unusual but exciting new vacancy has arisen for a Junior Graphics Technician reporting to the Graphics Team Leader. This is a fixed term 12-month position. The successful candidate will assist the Graphics department with manufacture, fitting and wrapping of vinyl’s for all internal and external customers. There will be continuous in-house training provided.Key Accountabilities / Duties include:
- To assist in manufacture and fitting of vinyl graphics.
- To assist with full vehicle wraps.
- To assist with the manufacture and application of paint masks.
- Visit external customers to fit graphics.
- Travel abroad if required.
- Previous experience of a sign shop or graphics department or environment.
- Some knowledge on Vinyl installation processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and part of a team.
- Full driving license.
Flexibility in hours and a can-do approach is required, along with the ability to learn and work in a team, under high pressure and to strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: life assurance, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, on-site gym, and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Applications via: https://careers.mercedesamgf1.com/vacancies/