To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
A new vacancy has arisen for a Graphics Technician reporting to the Graphics Team Leader. The successful candidate will assist the Graphics department with Manufacture, fitting and wrapping of vinyls for all internal and external customers.
- Key Accountabilities / Duties include:
- To fit vinyl graphics.
- To apply full vehicle wraps.
- To manufacture vinyl graphics.
- Manufacture and apply paint masks.
- Visit external customers to fit graphics.
- Travel abroad if required.
- Candidate Profile:
- Proven hands on experience of all varieties of vinyl's, graphics and digitally printed media.
- In depth knowledge on Vinyl installation processes, time-frames and potential issues.
- Extensive vehicle vinyl wrapping experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and part of a team.
- Full driving license.
Flexibility in hours and a can-do approach is required, along with the ability to learn and work in a team, under high pressure and to strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
We demand the best from our people. So it’s only right we reward them with the best benefits. That’s why we offer a competitive package, including: life assurance, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, on-site gym, and subsidised restaurant facilities.
Applications via: https://careers.mercedesamgf1.com/vacancies/