Space3 is a small but busy Yorkshire based Sign and Graphics Company.
We are looking for hard working creative Graphic Designer / Artworker to join us in our Dewsbury office on a fixed term contract for 12 months initially to cover maternity leave, commencing April/May 2018. This is a full-time role Monday to Fri, 8.30am – 5pm.
You will be required to carry out design tasks such as setting up of artwork for printing including signs, posters, adverts, banners and vehicle graphics. You would be required to work on a variety of projects at one time, so the ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential. The job role includes additional admin tasks such as sending out quotes, organising projects, and liaising with customers and suppliers. Site visits may be required occasionally.
You must be willing to work as part of a team and also be able to take your own initiative. Strong people skills are essential as communication with clients and the internal team will make up a large part of the role. You must be able to work under pressure, delivering jobs on time and to a high standard.
- Proficient using the Adobe creative suite particularly Illustrator & Photoshop
- An eye for detail
- Experience in a creative role or a related degree.
- Excellent telephone & email manner
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Experience using large format printers
- Knowledge of sign industry including materials and processes
- Ability to use Flexisign (not essential as training can be provided)
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Negotiable dependent upon skills and experience
Please send your CV and portfolio or samples of your work to or call 01924 467031 for more information.