To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Experienced Vinyl Operative
*** SALARY NEGOTIABLE FOR EXPERIENCED SIGN FABRICATOR***
At Bolton Sign we pride ourselves on combining the experience and ability to manage large nationwide projects with the customer service and values of a family run business. We supply a full range of services across the UK from vehicle wrapping to corporate signage. As well as company rebranding including logo design, vehicle re-livery and internal and external site signage.
Bolton sign are renowned for producing high quality signage and architectural lighting for well known brands, blue-chip companies and household names around the world. Our Signage stands the test of time and can be observed in destinations such as New York, Singapore, Paris and Berlin.
We are looking for Vinyl Graphics Applicator to join us and become a valued member of our growing team at production facility in Bolton.
The successful candidate will be passionate, enthusiastic and a good team player, self-motivated, well organised and have exceptional attention to detail.
Successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate experience with all aspects of graphic and print applications including on site installation and direct to substrate
- Be capable of cut vinyl application on a range of vehicles, ability to wrap would be a huge bonus
- Experience with Rowland Solvent Printer, Suma Plotter and heated laminator
- Confident with programmes such as Flexi Sign, Adobe Illustrator, Versa Works
- Ability to work consistently to a very high standard
- Able to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Full UK driving licence desirable with confidence driving LWB vans
- Possession of CSCS, IPAF, PASMA cards are beneficial but can be worked towards
- As a member of our manufacturing team you will be expected to assist in other areas of the workshop when required and will be provided with training on the relevant machines and processes for example LED, CNC Router operating, general assembly.
- Use of measuring equipment in order to check own work
- Operate plant and equipment and follow safe operating instructions
- Maintain good working practice and housekeeping
- Use equipment correctly and ensuring such equipment is in a satisfactory condition
39hr week (extra hours available) 8am - 5 pm
Weekend and Bank Holiday rate
Early Friday finish at 1pm
28 days paid holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
A paid day off for your birthday if it falls on a work day - aint that nice!
Long service award, gain up to 5 additional paid days holiday
Free snacks & beverages including tea & coffee
2 paid 15 minute breaks per day
Considerate to a healthy work life balance
Branded workwear provided
Opportunities for career progression
Please view our website: boltonsign.co.uk for examples of our work.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£15.00 per hour
Please apply with details to email@example.com