To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Experienced Sign Maker
Just outside Edinburgh
Due to retirement within the business, we have 1 full time position for an experienced Sign Maker to join our small and friendly team just outside of Edinburgh.
We are looking for an experienced sign maker with a range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Artwork experience and ability to take a design from concept to installation
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively & contribute as part of larger team
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- Using vinyl plotters and laminators
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- Safe manual handling of materials.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety working practices
- Driving licence essential
- Experience in vehicle wrapping desirable
What we are looking for
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and understand the importance of health and safety. They must also have impeccable skills in customer facing communication
At times this work maybe a physically demanding role which will require heavy lifting, therefore good physical health is required to carry out the role. You must also be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions to meet customer demands when required.
Your working hours
This is a full-time position, and you will need to be flexible on working hours
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.