Experienced Sign Maker
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sign maker to join our team of dedicated people who design and manufacture amazing things with a real passion for signage.
We want someone who takes great pride in their work. You will be very keen, creative and self motivated. Organisation and time management skills are a must as this position will be to manage people and the production schedule day to day as well as create brilliant quality signs every time.
Paul Foote Ink is based on the Surrey/ Hampshire border. We work with large national companies as well as smaller independents but pride ourselves on the long term repeat work from our large corporate sign base. This is a great opportunity to be part of a thriving and growing company with excellent scope for the future working on exciting and varied projects.
- Essential skills and experience:
- General Sign making duties
- Ideally minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and large format print software
- Vinyl cutting/printing and application
- Sign Fitting & graphics Installation
- Time Management and Organisation skills, be able to multi-task
- Self motivated and confident able to work on your own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Committed to meeting deadlines and targets
- Team Player
- Full Driving Licence
- Hours: Full Time - Mon-Fri, 8.00am – 5.00pm plus overtime as required.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Farnborough GU14
- Top Salary + Overtime
Applicants must already be eligible to work in the UK.