To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
March/April 2017 issue
Designer/Sign Maker Wanted
A family run sign company in North London, requires a DESIGNER/SIGN MAKER with a can do attitude to work within a busy sign company.
Must have good working experience in Adobe Illustrator and vector drawing.
Must be self-motivated with good communication and organisation skills and need minimal supervision.
- Produce artworks for signs & vinyl graphics
- Liaising with customers on email and phone
- Setting files up for Mimaki printer and plotter
- Assist in vinyl printing & laminating.
- Collaborating with sales & production team regarding designs
- Re-drawing customers’ logos & Images in vector format.
- Laying artworks and sending for customer’s approval.
- Good working experience and knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
- Must be able to re-draw logos
- Eye for detail and methodical thinking
- Must understand measurements
- Have good organisation & communication skills
- Must have a willingness to learn new skills
- Must be well presented
- Must be self-motivated with a professional attitude
- Have a clean & tidy work ethic
Solid sign industry experience required
40 Hours per week
Salary subject to experience
Subject to a 3 month probationary period
If the above REQUIREMENTS are you please send us your CV
**** Please Note: If you do not fit the above requirements, do not apply. ****
Interested? Please send your application along with your full CV to: email@example.com