We are Archers, an established sign and interior design company in South West London working in the retail, theatre and exhibition markets, and we’re looking for a highly experienced, motivated sign installer/fitter to join our team.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a working knowlage of CNC machines and production software. A good understanding of the signage industry would be beneficial.
This is a full time position and we would like the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Ideally the candidate would live in South West London. Salary dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Day-to-day operation and maintenance of CNC working with various media
- Working closely with production manager and key members of staff
- Assisting with manufacturing and build of signage as required
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A professional approach to time management
- The ability to follow detailed instructions accurately
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to 'think on your feet’
Approachable, friendly and courteous and a willingness to always represent the company in a positive and professional light
A 'can do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever is required to make sure projects are completed on time and to the highest possible standards
If this sounds like you and you want to join our team, don't hesitate to let us know!
Please email a full CV to Nathan Bowman: firstname.lastname@example.org