To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Business Development Manager
Signs, Screens and Print are a Signs, Designs, Print and Graphics company based in Bolton offering a wide range of bespoke solutions, from Traditional Signage and Vinyl Graphics through to Digital Screens.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing business.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round sign & print experience in a fast-paced, customer-orientated environment and strong management/supervisory experience.
Experience of Signlab, Graphic Design (Adobe Suite inc Illustrator & Photoshop), CMS or Digital Signage is advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
This is an amazing opportunity to join and manage a dynamic team, where no two days will be the same. As a flexible and multi-skilled Signs & Graphics Installer, you will have a keen eye for detail where one day you'll be Designing and Weeding, the next installing Vehicle Graphics or Digital Signage Screens.
Based in Bolton, the role will be mainly local with some UK wide travel and occasional out of hours /overnight work.
Competitive Salary (subject to experience), bonus, overtime and excellent career progression opportunities.
- General areas of responsibility include:
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Generating new and repeat business opportunities and promoting brand awareness
- On-site installation
- Providing creative technical input into quotes
- Coach and mentor team members
- Managing the team and making sure they hit their KPIs
- Championing best practice & continuous improvement
- Reporting to the Director
- The individual must:
- Have a proven background in industrial signage
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be articulate and well presented
- Possess strong leadership skills and have managerial/supervisory experience
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be extremely driven to succeed
To apply please send CV and covering letter FAO to: firstname.lastname@example.org