To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Potters Bar, Herts
A fantastic opportunity for a designer working with an award winning graphics company. Adam Bourn Creative Services Ltd work with the very best of interior fit-out contractors in London and the UK.
The role we are offering is the opportunity to join the creative side of our business as an artworker. The role requires an independent candidate who is driven by successful project delivery and the rewards that it brings.
The role requires a creative mind for graphics and the ability to relay design into a reality. Strong people skills are essential as communication with clients and the internal team will make up a large part of the role. This is a genuine opportunity for career progression within a fast-growing company.Job description:
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in the signage and graphics industry.
- An eye for design and attention to detail.
- Creative flair for creating designs from scratch.
- Strong proof reading skills.
- Efficient diary keeping and time allocation.
- Occasional requirement for overtime to oversee project completion
- Full, clean driving license is preferable.
Wage offered is £20k - £24k dependant on experience
Email CV to email@example.com