To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
May/June 2016 issue
Account Manager or Sales Exec
South East Region (work from home)
This role is an account management based role, where you will be dealing with specific customers. On a day to day basis you will be dealing with some of our large accounts, taking relevant and specific information from our clients, ensuring work is complete on-time and in good order. This is also a customer facing role so you will need to engage directly with the customer to identify their needs and resolve any changes they require, visit customer sites to survey for signage and follow up survey to inspect quality of work. As we deal with some high-profile customers, this is a demanding and fast paced role where lead-times need to be adhered to and organisation is essential.
- Experience in Customer Account Management.
- Organised individual.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Good understanding and able to use Microsoft office and especially Excel.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and under high pressure.
- A terrific opportunity to work within a growing company.
- Opportunity to work with high profile customers.
- Dealing with multiple people.
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
GK Signs & Screenprint Company Profile:
Established in 1992, GK Signs and Screenprint Ltd now provides signage, vehicle livery, banners and other services to multi-national companies all over the country. As the progression continues, we strive to win new business and provide quality and service to both our new and existing customers. Working with a team of great people this the perfect opportunity for someone who wishes to excel.
- Michelle Prangley 01392 494044