We are Archers, an established sign and interior design company in South West London working in the retail, theatre and exhibition markets, and we’re looking for a highly experienced, motivated sign installer/fitter to join our team.
The successful candidate will be someone who has experience in sign installation or shop-fitting (ideally both) who can be briefed by our project managers then confidently and capably see a job through to completion.
They will need be able to liaise with the end customer during the installation and relay any information back to the project managers accurately.
Out of hours is part of our customers requirements so early/late days and weekend are sometimes required.
This is a full time position and we would like the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Ideally the candidate would live in South West London. Salary dependent on experience.Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Removal and installation of all forms of internal and external signage
- General maintenance, construction and decorating
- Surveying and measuring sites
- A Minimum of 2 years experience
- A full driving licence
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- A professional approach to time management.
- The ability to follow detailed instructions accurately
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to 'think on your feet’
- Approachable, friendly and courteous when dealing with customers and a willing to always represent the company in a positive and professional light.
- A 'can do’ attitude and a willing to do whatever is required to make sure projects are completed on time and to the highest possible standards.
If this sounds like you and you want to join our team, don't hesitate to let us know!