Print / Production Assistant
We are an established signage company in South West London working in the retail, theatre and exhibition markets and are looking for a highly motivated Print / Production Assistant to join our team.
The successful candidate will be someone who can liaise with both senior management and account handlers.
- Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to follow in house product creation and manufacturing process.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of the team
- Schedule work through the unit to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in using production management software such as Filemaker helpful but not essential.
- Ensuring work space is kept tidy and well organized
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure deadlines are met and any issues communicated
- Maintain stock levels for parts and consumables
- Ensure all maintenance checks for the machines
- Carry out print quality checks
- Wedding and vinyl application
- Able to use your own initiative on site and work as part of a team
- Occasional out of hours work required as and when their customers dictate.
- Latex Printers
- Onyx Rip
- Finishing / Laminating / Mounting - Seal Pro Laminator
- Bobis Application Table
- Import artwork to prepare for printing
- Use Onyx software to send job to print
If this sounds like you and you want to join our team, don't hesitate to let us know!