Scotland - McGregor's Signs – a Ross McAuld family business

Vehicle livery by McGregor’s Signs. The shop-front of 'the bike chain'
McGregor's Signs Limited was established by Robert McGregor in 1978 and incorporated in June 1983.

In May 1984 Robert Ross and Maureen Auld purchased the business, and jointly operated it very successfully for more than 22 years as Managing Director and Director/Company Secretary respectively. In June 2006 the present owner Fraser Ross Auld purchased the business from his parents, Maureen Auld continuing to act as Company Secretary.

The company, now in its thirty-first year of business, is located close to the Edinburgh City Bypass within a small industrial estate on the Edinburgh Road on the outskirts of Dalkeith. The business is operated from a substantial three storey industrial unit, with offices/showroom, workshops, storage facilities together with parking facilities.

McGregor's Signs currently has a workforce of six. The team uses some of the most progressive technology around to manufacture, supply and fit a full range of services including shop fascia signage, post and panel signage, standard safety signs, vehicle design and lettering, window graphics, built up/flat cut letters, led illumination, silk screen printing, full digital printing, banners, and illuminated signage, to blue chip companies.

Post and panel sign

In essence, McGregor's services encompasses the total process from choosing what is best for its customers through materials, design, manufacturing and installation. The company is continually sourcing new materials and technology, coupled with considering innovative ideas in an effort to benefit and take the business forward.

McGregor's Signs – www.mcgregorsigns.co.uk or tel. 0131 660 1000.

Design by Hinchliffeart.co.uk